I think we all struggle at Christmas to identify the perfect present for you loved one, friend or work associate. Its all that much harder if your giftee already has enough zeros in the bank to buy themselves anything they want!
If you have one such giftee, and you have a few zeros of your own, then the following list may be helpful to you:
- Cost US$175 million – Beachfront Hamptons – North America
This is a 42-plus-acre estate that includes Southampton’s largest ocean frontage with 20,000 square feet of space that includes 12 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a library, and a 48-foot living room, as well as a tennis court, basketball court, and greenhouse.
2. Cost US$100,000 and upwards – Luxury Personal Concierge Services – Global
Instead of hunting around for the perfect, rare gift, outsource it! Luxury Personal Concierge Services pride themselves in being able to make the impossible possible. From front row tickets to the latest Paris Fashion Show to back stage at the LA Lakers, all you have to do is provide an outline of what your giftee likes and they will do the rest!
Other examples include:
- Jumping on a Russian Mir submersible this summer and getting amongst the Titanic shipwreck, limited to 4 trips with a max of 10 per trip;
- A rare chance to ride pillion with a motorcycle Grand Prix champion or arrange a Japanese sword-fighting class with a samurai descendent; and
- Putting seekers in the cockpit of five well-preserved World War II–era aircraft in Southern California, including a P-51 Mustang, the war’s workhorse fighter escort.
3. Cost US$259,600 – A Rare Orange 8.42 cts Diamond Ring
There are diamond rings and then there are DIAMOND RINGS! Rarity is the name of the game, you can have your giftee turning up to a black tie charity event and happening across the horror scenario of seeing someone with an identical ring – night over! A beautiful organge 8.42 carats Halo and Extraordinary Ring Set in 18K is like no other, ensuring the gift if 100% unique. It comes with an elegant gift box. Manufactured by Leibish and Co.