- 170-145 BC ancient silver AR tetradrachm of the Greco-Bactrian Kingdom. The diameter of this coin is about 35 mm
- Professionally authenticated and graded. In extremely fine (XF) condition
- Eucratides I, sometimes called Eucratides the Great, was one of the most important Greco-Bactrian kings, descendants of dignitaries of Alexander the Great
- Obverse: Eucratides helmeted; Reverse: Dioscuri on horseback
- Over 2,100 years old. Please see pictures of the coin you will receive
Details: c. 170-145 BC ancient Kingdom of Bactria tetradrachm silver coin. Bactria was the name of a historical region in Central Asia. Bactria proper was north of the Hindu Kush mountain range and south of the Amu Darya river, covering the flat region that straddles modern-day Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.