Topped by a cluster of glistening diamonds, the GIA certified emerald dazzles magnificently. The pear-shaped emerald and the diamond accents are secured in prong settings. Designed in platinum, this emerald drop pendant is connected to a glistening bale.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
- Get Free Gift with Every Purchase.
- Diamond Information:
- Diamond Color:G
- Creation Method:Natural
- Treatment Method:Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight:0.087
- Total Number of Diamond:3