- LaCrosse Alpha Swampfox Drop Top Insulated Boot-Foot Chest Waders give you the versatility to meet every need.
- With its lightweight, breathable, and waterproof Talson nylon upper, this wader makes a great full wader for fishing or hunting in warmer weather or in warmer climates.
- Armor-Weld sealed seams ensure strong and dependable waterproof protection from seams that are stitched, bonded, and taped on the inside and coated with with an abrasion resistant liquid on the outside.
- Removable, adjustable suspenders, removable belt, and adjustable side straps allow you to find a perfect, secure fit.
- The versatile design also makes it easy for you to add layers underneath for comfortable use as the temperatures drop.
- The Alpha Swampfox also allows you to adjust to rising temperatures, by simply rolling down the upper and using the belt to make pant waders.
- Using LaCrosse’s Alpha technology and design, the wader’s durable boots feature 100 percent waterproof, scent-free rubber over 3.5mm neoprene construction for naturally insulating, waterproof protection. 600 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation inside the boot provides additional protection from the cold.
- Ankle Fit design prevents heel slippage and keeps the boot in place over demanding terrain, while the Swamp-Lite outsoles provide all-around traction in mud, snow, and other loose terrain.
- Upper features a waterproof chest pocket for shells, calls, lures, or even your phone and wallet.