Brand: Parmigiani Fleurier
- Polished 18K rose gold case (42 mm in diameter, 11 mm thick), Sapphire crystal transparent screw-in case-back
- Grained white dial, Luminous hands, Silver-framed small second sub-dial with 24-hour day/night indicator at the 6 o’clock position
- Silver framed 2nd time zone sub-dial at the 12 o’clock position with 24-hour day/night indicator at the 1 o’clock positon, Wide date window at the 9 o’clock position
- Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal, Swiss automatic movement, Caliber PF337, 38 jewels, Power reserve of 50 hours, 4 Hz – 28’800 A/h frequency
- Water resistant to 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet, Brown alligator leather strap, Pin buckle, Fits up to an 8.5 inch wrist
Details: Parmigiani Fleurier HÉMISPHÈRES
The Tonda Hémisphères is the ultimate traveller’s timepiece. With its two time zones, it allows any two locations to be paired, and correct to the nearest minute. It even allows those locations with a half-hour or quarter-hour difference to be paired with full hour times set from the Greenwich meridian. Its movement represented a world first when it was launched in 2010, and its intelligent design remains unparalleled.
A complication inspired by a restored piece
In 2004, Parmigiani Fleurier’s restoration workshops were entrusted with a pocket watch containing two movements inside one case, each responsible for its own time zone. This inspired a dream to create a watch that paired two time indications within the same movement, with chronometric accuracy to the nearest minute for each time zone.
Clear reading: travel instantly to the other hemisphere
The Tonda Hémisphères differs from other GMT models thanks to its double precision – a world first – but also the clarity of its time indications for each hemisphere. Both the main and second time zones feature a day and night indication, enhancing the legibility and allowing the wearer to travel to the other side of the world in the blink of an eye. The Tonda Hémisphères is a traveller’s watch that combines functionality and poetry.
The calibre PF337 of the Tonda Hémisphères features two time zones, each accurate to the nearest minute. It was a world first. A module that controls the second time zone can be indexed to the main movement or disengaged to allow independent adjustment using the small crown at 2 o’clock. The main crown at 3 o’clock is used to wind the movement and set the time of the two paired time zones. This exceptional self-winding movement has a double series-mounted barrel for improved isochronism and rate regularity, with a power reserve of 50 hours.
Package Dimensions: 120x120x0