Brand: The Men’s Jewelry Store
- Face of Cuff Link is Satin Brushed with Mirror Polished Beveled Edges; Ball Clasp Cuff Links are Crafted in Polished Rhodium-Plated 18k White Gold
- Round Cuff Link Measures .80 Inches in Diameter or 20.25 Millimeters
- Cuff Links Measure 16.00 Millimeters Long x 7.00 Millimeters Wide
- The Gold Used to Craft this is Earth Friendly; Made with Refined Karats System Certified by Scientific Certification Systems; Proudly Made in the USA; Hypoallergenic, Rhodium Plating is Tarnish Resistant
- Proudly made in America semi-polished in 10K White Gold
Details: “If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better.” -Designer Anna Wintour
Great jewelry accessorizing is what makes us stand apart from the crowd, and some cuff Links do this better than others. This gorgeous cuff Links does the F words well: fabulously fashion forward with the lines of a favorite classic.
Rhodium is hypoallergenic; it is a liquid metal extracted from platinum after being pulled from the mine. Rhodium plating makes a hard, smooth finish, creating a gorgeous white on gold giving it a very deep shine and is hypoallergenic.
Optimistic and positive, gold adds richness and warmth to everything with which it is associated; it represents perfection in all things. Because of its resistance to heat and acid, it is a symbol of stability, eternity and perfection. This is earth friendly as it is made with the Refined Karats system certified by Scientific Certification Systems’ (SCS) strict requirements. This is proudly made in America with a green process of ethically, environmentally and socially responsible production processes of water, waste and energy management; this is from 100 percent recycled Karats.
The rising price of gold makes this, quite simply, a great investment all around.
FOOTNOTES: Signature Required for Safe Delivery
Image May Appear Larger than Actual Size, Make a Template with Dimensions to be Sure of Size
Thank You for Your Consideration, We Appreciate You.
Impeccable is Always Fashionable… Never Trendy