- BOLD DESIGN: Torgoen’s T9 wrist watch design is inspired by the avionics in cockpits and crafted especially for men. The T9 GMT watch has a 42mm case diameter with high readability throughout the day and night due to its non-radioactive luminescence hands and markers.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: The T9 watch casing is high grade solid (316L) stainless steel with a screw-down stainless-steel curved back. The dial window is coated with scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass for enhanced durability. The watch comes with an easily interchangeable, premium genuine 22mm width Italian leather strap. The T9 is built to last.
- SWISS GMT MOVEMENT: This analog watch has a super precise Swiss quartz GMT movement manufactured by Ronda, that allows you to set the GMT hand to a different time zone, along with a date display function.
- WATER RESISTANCE: Our quality control team performs various wear-and-tear tests that include stressing the straps and spring-bars and submitting 100% resistance of the watches to 10ATM/100M/330FT.
- WARRANTY: At Torgoen, we believe in mastering our craft and feel confident that we have created the best value line of aviation watches. We use top-quality materials and scrutinise the product during every step of the process. Therefore, we are confident to offer a three-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our watches. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority and we are committed to ensuring 100% satisfaction. In case you will not be happy, our customer service will be happy to provide solutions.
Details: The T9 was designed for affordability without compromising the Torgoen quality and design. It has a Swiss GMT movement manufactured by Ronda. This movement allows to set the GMT hand to a different time zone, which in the case of a professional pilot it would be to Greenwich Mean Time or GMT. On the radio, pilots world wide communicate with Air Traffic Control always in GMT terms and almost never in local time. The GMT hand which rotates once every 24 hours (as opposed to every 12 hours that a normal hour hand does) can be easily set to any time zone. This ability makes it perfect for the traveler or for anyone that has a friend or a family member in a different time zone. The case is made from high grade solid stainless steel with screw-down stainless-steel curved back. It has a mineral crystal. Our quality control team performs various wear-and-tear tests that include strap and spring-bars, 100% of the watches for water-resistance in pressurized water tanks for pressures up to 10 ATM (100 meters). The design continues with the Torgoen ergonomic high readability and contrast that was inspired by the avionics in cockpits with great non-radioactive luminescence, visible for 8 hours in complete darkness (after charging with light during the day).
Package Dimensions: 82x100x191