What is the difference between a Rolex watch and a Vacheron Constantin watch?
What a great question!
Let’s first start with the similarities.
- Rolex and Vacheron Constantin are both manufacturers of luxury watches.
- Both companies are currently based in Switzerland.
And…that’s about it.
Now the differences:
- Rolex was founded in 1905, in London, England (as Wilsdorf & Davis).
- Vacheron Constantin was founded in 1755, in Geneva, Switzerland (as Vacheron) and is the oldest wristwatch manufacture in Switzerland, and possibly the world.
- Rolex was owned by it’s founders until their deaths, and has since been…