By Juan Navarro | Submitted On November 27, 2010
Capsule machines provide a great alternative to automatic espresso machines. They bring together all of the advantages of a fully automated system for a fast coffee making process.
- Capsule machines simplify the whole process of making coffee, cutting out the grinding, the pressing and the storage of the coffee.
- These small hermetically sealed containers, coffee capsules, guarantee the coffee’s freshness for up to 6 months.
- The coffee in the capsule is ground to perfection and sealed at optimum pressure.
- To make a fresh coffee, all you have to do is pop the capsule into the machine, press a button and wait for the machine to do all the work.
- Being a simpler version of traditional coffee machines, these are generally much smaller. This means that you don’t have to worry about whether it will fit in your kitchen, as they make the most of the reduced space available in today’s homes.
- You also avoid having to deal with the messy waste from the ground coffee, as it is all contained in the coffee-pod. All you have to do is get rid of the empty pods.
- Although single-serve machines are smaller than traditional espresso machines, this isn’t reflected in the price as they generally cost the same.
- Single- serve machines can only be used with the capsules on offer from that same manufacturer, that is to say, you can’t use coffee-pods made for one machine in a different one. For example, Nespresso capsules can only be used with Nespresso machines.
- So you should make sure beforehand that you like the kind of coffee on offer from your machine’s manufacturer.
- Buying the capsules generally works out quite expensive
Coffee-pod machines are best suited to…
- … small offices with limited space and limited time to buy and make coffee.
- … homes of 1-3 persons.
- … anyone who can afford to buy the coffee-pods and who would benefit from these machines’ unique features.
Juan Navarro has extensive experience in the marketing of espresso machines, in particular coffee-pod makers [http://www.coffee-pod-machines.co.uk/Coffee_Pod_Maker_A_Guide_and_Reviews.html]. Here, he provides a practical guide to buying and use of coffee-pod machines [http://www.coffee-pod-machines.co.uk].
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Juan_Navarro/94428