- Two-tone stainless steel bracelet watch featuring fluted crown with cabochon-shaped spinel and silver-tone dial with crystal indices
- 36 mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Details: Air like a balloon, as the blue cap that protects the watch Cartier Ballon Bleu de pare male and female wrists gracefully. Roman numerals deviate from their trajectory under the influence of a crown to the deep blue. Housing the convex curves, guilloche dial, sword-shaped hands, bracelets with polished or satin links … watch Ballon Bleu de Cartier severity of nuances in the world of Cartier watchmaking. Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch, 36 mm. mechanical movement with automatic winding. Steel case, bezel and 18K rose gold fluted crown in 18K pink gold set with a form of synthetic spinel cabochon. Dial flinqué 12 zones, effect lacquered silver sun, set with 11 brilliant to 0.09 carat. Needle-shaped blued steel hands. Sapphire crystal. Bracelet in 18K rose gold and steel wrist circumference of 185 mm. Thickness of 12.05 mm. Water-resistant to 3 bar (~ 30 meters).