- Shock Resistant, 200-meter water resistance, Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Vibration resistant, Carbon fiber insert Resin Band, Solar powered,
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating, LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- Neobrite, GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
Details: Master in Olive Drab Presenting a collection of Master in Olive Drab series of new models from MASTER OF G –GRAVITYMASTER–, the tough and rugged, special-function watches for men on a mission under tough conditions. Using a flight jacket design motif, the body and band of this model is colored olive drab. This is accented with orange, an emergency color that is also the color of the lining of a flight jacket. Large Arabic numerals at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock provide a high level of readability, which makes this model suitable for pilots. Base model is the solar-powered GPS hybrid GPW-1000. Functions are specially selected to meet the needs of pilots. The new MASTER OF G –GRAVITYMASTER– model is designed and engineered specially for men who seek their adventures in the wild blue yonder. TRIPLE G RESIST Designed to withstand the shock of three forces: gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal gravitational force, and vibration. GPS HYBRID WAVE CEPTOR CASIO’s original solar charging system combines with GPS (Global Positioning System) to provide you with position information virtually anywhere. Smart Access An electronic crown switch and the use of multiple motors combine to enable conflict-free simultaneous operation of multiple functions, and smooth switching between functions. TOUGH MOVEMENT A CASIO-original thin analog movement made possible by hybrid mounting protects against damage and enables auto home position correction that helps keep you on time all the time. TOUGH SOLAR Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions. MULTIBAND 6 MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).
Package Dimensions: 107x178x1724