This fascinating ruby and diamond loop pendant has a feminine charm. Secured in a prong setting, the GIA certified round ruby appears to be floating amid a pear-shaped frame that extends into an elongated bale. The glimmering round diamonds lend a scintillating edge to this 18k gold/platinum ruby drop pendant.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
Diamond Information :
- Diamond Color – G
- Clarity – VS
- Shape – Round
- Creation Method – Natural
- Treatment Method – Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight – 0.35 Carats