- Mallard II Expandable Insulated Waders for men keep hunters comfortable in cold water.
- Designed for demanding duck and goose hunters, these comfortable neoprene-based waders offer up to 16″ of expansion through the torso and additional room in the thigh area for added comfort and maneuverability on the hunt.
- Made of 100 percent waterproof, 3.5 mm stretch neoprene with a protective, puncture-resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional exterior, the Mallard II holds up against limbs, underbrush, and other wader enemies.
- Double stitched seams help ensure uncompromising waterproof protection, while the PU-reinforced knees and seat add durability.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with quick release snaplock buckles double as a belt when waders are folded down.
- Top loading chest pocket and handwarmer provide easily accessible gear storage.
- Combining high traction Swamp-Lite outsoles and LaCrosse’s proven Contoured Ankle-Fit design, the Mallard II’s lightweight boots also come lined with 1,000 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation to shield feet from the cold.